Bert BAS Integration
BERT CONNECT GATEWAY
Wireless BACnet/IP BAS Integration
Bert Connect makes building automation systems smarter by seamlessly integrating plug and hardwired loads into the BAS. Building operators have a single point of control for all building loads, including office and break room equipment, classroom electronics, window AC and PTAC units, electric hot water heaters, exhaust fans and air handling units.
Building data, including energy usage and temperature, can be viewed from the BAS UI and devices can be controlled and managed using the BAS scheduler.
Sophisticated device management
- Schedule using ON/OFF times
- Temperature-based control with high low set points
- Power Threshold-based control for sensitive equipment
View building data from BAS UI
- Relay State
Increase BAS operational efficiency
- Add miscellaneous electric loads to existing Load Shedding/Demand Response programs
- Collect wireless temperature data from virtually any location
- Manage Window AC and PTAC units alongside other HVAC controls